5 YEAR FULL REPLACEMENT LIMITED MATTRESS & MATTRESS TOPPER WARRANTY
Your new Langel System mattress/topper is covered by a 5 Year Limited Warranty. For 5 years after you purchase your new mattress/topper, when it has a defect covered under the warranty, we will replace or repair it. This includes all parts of the mattress/topper determined to have a defect, and there’s no deductible.
This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser from the original purchase date of the original mattress/topper purchased from Langel System International S.L and is non-transferable. If the original purchaser sells or otherwise relinquishes ownership of the mattress/topper to another, the subsequent owner accepts the product “as is” and “with all faults.”
Please retain a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase. All Langel System limited warranties are not transferable.
Mattresses are designed to work on a firm, solid-surface, on a bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the Mattress and user(s). This Mattress Warranty does not cover your Product if you use it in a manner incompatible with that intended design.
Toppers are designed to work on a firm mattress surface. This topper Warranty does not cover your Product if you use it in a manner incompatible with that intended design.
This Limited Warranty covers the following instances during normal use:
▪ Deterioration of the mattress/topper resulting in a visible indentation greater than one (1) inch that is not associated with an indentation or sag as a result of an improper or unsupportive foundation or base or mattress (topper). Normal wear requires that a purchaser’s mattress be continuously supported by a matching, solid foundation, base, or frame substantial enough to support the mattress and occupant(s).
▪ Any physical flaw in the craftsmanship of the mattress/topper that causes permanent damage to the memory foam despite proper set-up and normal use.
▪ Any physical flaw in the craftsmanship of the cover, including seams and zipper assembly. Langel System may, at its own option, repair or replace the cover provided on the mattress/topper. In the event that Langel System replaces the mattress/topper cover, Langel System will replace it with the current style of cover available for the mattress/topper, which may be of a different color, design, or material than the original cover provided.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
▪ A normal increase in softness of the memory foam which is normal and does not affect the pressure-relieving quality of the mattress/topper.
▪ Comfort preference.
▪ Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains; provided, that the defect is caused by such abuse or damage.
▪ Damage from using an improper bed frame, foundation, platform bed, or adjustable base.
▪ Replacement(s) of another piece in the Langel System sleep, unless other piece(s) is also defective.
▪ Any product (whether manufactured by Langel System or not) sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers.
▪ Product sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the product is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.
Product Replacement Terms
Replacement mattress/topper Covers may be provided in a color different from the mattress/topper Cover you originally purchased.
Replaced or repaired mattresses/toppers are subject to the same limited mattress/ topper Warranty as the original mattress/topper. If you obtain a replaced or repaired mattress/topper, the warranty term of the replaced or repaired mattress/topper begins from the date of purchase of the original mattress/toppers. If you purchase an Upgrade mattress/ toppers, a new warranty term will begin upon the purchase of the Upgrade mattress/toppers.
Except as otherwise provided herein, Langel System will not charge purchaser to repair or replace purchaser’s mattress/toppers if it is deemed defective during the length of this 5 year Limited Warranty, but any transportation or shipping costs associated with any such repairs or replacements are purchaser’s responsibility. No new warranty is provided on a replacement product. The warranty for the replacement product runs from the date of purchase of the original product. In connection with the replacement of a product in compliance with the terms of this Limited Warranty, if a purchaser elects to upgrade to a more expensive product, purchaser may do so by paying the difference between the cost of the original product being replaced and the cost of the upgraded product, plus the cost of any related additional sleep system pieces not being replaced as part of the warranty exchange. In the event of an upgrade as described in this paragraph, a new warranty will be provided for the upgraded product and related additional sleep system pieces only.
THE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN AND THE OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES OF SELLER AS STATED ABOVE ARE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO PURCHASER AND PURCHASER HEREBY WAIVES ALL OTHER REMEDIES, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PURCHASER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT NO OTHER REPRESENTATIONS WERE MADE TO PURCHASER OR RELIED UPON BY PURCHASER WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY AND FUNCTION OF THE PRODUCTS HEREIN SOLD.